Are you unfamiliar with argan oil? Then take note that this liquid is famous for its aromatic and exotic nature and from where it is taken from, the nut of the argan tree popular in Morocco. It is famous in Morocco as effective hair care and skin care solution.
If you are interested in using this oil for your skin then consider combining it with Vitamin C. Here are some positive reasons why you should use the combination as part of your skincare routine:
- Hydrates your skin – This is especially helpful if your skin experienced a sunburn because in such a case, it is in immediate need of moisture. Proper hydration is necessary for your skin cells to function well and survive. With the help of Argan oil, your skin layers will directly receive moisture, thereby naturally encouraging it to moisturize.
- Rich in restorative and anti-inflammatory properties – Another reason to use the oil is that it supplies your body with enough anti-inflammatory properties. This can improve your skin’s healing process by raising the production of collagen.
It also soothes swelling in case your skin suffers from it. Combined with Vitamins A, C, and E, it is possible for your skin to produce new skin cells and recover from certain issues that affect its health.
- Lessens the burning sensation and redness caused by sunburns – Combining the use of argan oil and Vitamin C can also treat sunburns by significantly lessening the burning sensation and redness triggered by the condition. It is because both Vitamin C and argan oil can supply vitamins and moisture to your skin. This allows even the deepest layers of your skin to cool down, thereby restoring your skin.
- Protects your skin from UV rays – Another reason to use argan oil is that it can supply your body with antioxidants, including Vitamin E. With these antioxidant properties, you can protect your skin cells from the damaging effects of the sun and the buildup of free radicals in your body.
Vitamin C, on the other hand, is rich in ascorbic acid, which is also known as an antioxidant. Using them together can, therefore, strengthen and restore your skin prior to and after getting exposed to the sun.
- Prevents skin damage – There is a reason why many consider Vitamin C as an effective treatment for sunburns. It is because of its ability to save damaged skin cells, thereby preventing its severe damage, including peeling. The vitamin even helps you prevent skin cancer by ensuring that your skin cells are safe.
With the many positive things that both argan oil and Vitamin C can do, it surely helps to include it in your regular skin care routines. The good news about the oil is that it is not that difficult to use. You just need to put on a few drops of the oil into your skin upon waking up and prior to going outdoors.